Welcome to the Index Page Layout
If you are seeing this message in a Single PRODUCT PAGE - DO NOT WORRY! This message will disappear once your site is published
If you are NOT in a Single Product Page, please DO NOT USE the INDEX page layout. Please go to "page" and select to use any other page layouts
**This message will disappear once your site is published**
- Register online, call or mail (or fax) in the “Group Registration Form” with an estimate of your group size.
- Pay deposits of $50 per attendee. The date of your conference deposit postmark determines your price bracket. Checks, PayPal, and credit cards are accepted for deposits. A signed Group Registration form must accompany deposits.
- Balance is due by May 19, 2016. Checks are preferable. PayPal and credit cards accepted with a 3% processing fee.
All registrations after May 19, 2016 require immediate payment. A $10 late fee per attendee will be applied to all outstanding balances after May 19. Call registration support at 888.GOAREA1 ext 2 and we’ll work with you. Bring each attendee’s filled out “Individual Registration/ Health-Release” form to the conference. Registration request will be confirmed by phone or email within 48 hours. This online registration form is for AreaOne Conferences. Please call us at 888.GOAREA1 ex 2 if you do not get a response confirming that we received your registration. We are very flexible and will work with you to add students as they commit, even up to your day of departure provided beds remain available. Our experience is that the students that most need to attend are the ones that sign up at the last minute. While we have to have deadlines our heart is to help you get as many students to come with you as possible. AreaOne SummerCON is an all inclusive*, five day, four night conference for:
- $245: Now until September
- $255: October until January
- $265: February until April
- $275: After May 1, 2016
4915 Chambers Chapel Rd.
Lakeland, TN 38002.
You can register online or download the pdf forms. Please call us at 888.GOAREA1 extension 2 with any questions. Space at AreaOne Conferences is limited so do not wait to secure your places.
Refund policy: Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to your balance (should a student not attend, you may not transfer their deposit to your balance). A dropped student may be replaced with another student, assuming space is available. No refunds on balance payments can be made after May 19, 2016.
* All inclusive includes all meals, lodging, organized AreaOne recreation options, and program and Windermere free recreation options. Merchandise, Lakeside Grill, Windermere premium recreation options and transportation to and from AreaOne are not included.